WHO WE ARE
ABOUT RIVET HEALTH LAW
Health care is among the most heavily regulated industries in the United States, and navigating the complex and ever-evolving rules and regulations that govern reimbursement and compliance is a daunting task. Rivet Health Law is uniquely situated to help providers chart and navigate the course.
Decades of practical health care administration experience sets Rivet Health Law apart. Before becoming an attorney, founder Joseph Rivet has amassed over 20+ years’ experience in healthcare operations, coding, compliance, billing, and reimbursement. He is highly skilled and has earned numerous coding and compliance credentials. His coding and billing experience, along with the ability to read and understand a medical record, provides a unique perspective for his clients. Years of working in hospitals and clinics has given him a revealing inside view of the complexities of daily clinical operations, including practical experience with real reimbursement challenges.
HEALTH CARE PROVIDERS
Rivet Health Law represents a broad spectrum of health care providers with respect to reimbursement, audit, and compliance matters.
Client Representation Areas Include:
- Physician and Medical Groups
- Hospital and Health Systems
- Emergency Medical Services
- Skilled Nursing Facilities and Assisted Living Facilities
- Long-term Care Facilities
- Home Health Agencies
- Coding and Billing Management Companies
- Independent Diagnostic Testing Facilities (IDTF)
- Durable Medical Equipment Providers
- Sleep Centers
- Critical Access Hospitals (CAH)
- Rural Health Clinics (RHC)
- Physician and Mid-Level Employment Agreements