Rivet Health Law practice addresses the full spectrum of healthcare and reimbursement matters involving government and commercial payors.
Healthcare changes ranging from how care is delivered, self-registration, electronic health records (EHRs), and modernization of data capture through portable devices have all impacted the revenue cycle which cannot be denied. Complexities are further compounded by rules and regulations directly impacting revenue cycle operations. We assist clients in understanding laws, regulations, and policies and the impact they have on the revenue cycle.
Our Revenue Cycle practice includes:
- Vendor Contract Reviews / Drafting
- Providing guidance
- Advising on revenue cycle configuration (claims systems)
- Securing Payment from Payors and Responsible Third Parties
- Securing denial reversals
- Determining Reasonable and Customary Charges
WE’RE HERE FOR YOU
CONTACT OUR FIRM